Bachelor's of Professional Leadership: Christian Leadership Concentration
The Christian Leadership concentration prepares students for service within a local church or continued education within a graduate program in Ministry, Theology, or Biblical Studies. Students who do not wish to pursue graduate studies may consider jobs such as:
- Pastoral Ministry (many denominations require licensure or ordination prior to a ministry appointment. Please contact your denominational leaders for additional information)
- Youth Ministry (many denominations require licensure or ordination prior to a ministry appointment. Please contact your denominational leaders for additional information)
- Christian Education Coordinator
- Church Administration
- Hospital Chaplain
- Develop a strategic plan to achieve professional and personal goals.
- Students will create a philosophy of leadership ethics that aligns with biblically based principles.
- Identify strengths and opportunities within a professional setting and prepare a strategy to meet organizational needs.
Courses in the Bachelor of Professional Leadership -- Biblical Leadership Concentration include: Wisdom Literature, Bible Teaching Methods, Legal Issues in Ministry, Leadership for the 21st Century, Death Dying and Grieving, and Christian Theology.
Equip yourself with the tools required to minister effectively today. Learn about maintaining your faith and instilling faith in others as you develop personal character and human relational skills
In addition to providing you with specialized business leadership courses, we incorporate relevant Bible lessons such as the Life & Leadership of David, Romans, and Principles of Biblical Interpretation, and Commerce, Culture, and Christianity to help you maintain your faith in your future career.